More than 4 millions Americans between the ages of 18-25 are unemployed or not in school. Technology Service Corps (TSC) works with leading corporations to provide qualified young adults with free IT training, professional skills and mentoring, internships, job placement services and brighter futures through careers in IT.
Technology Service Corps (TSC) was launched in 2002 and prepares underserved New York City young adults (age 18-25) to become IT professionals in the nonprofit, public and business sectors. Technology Service Corp is a 22 week intensive training program for young adults. Our mission is to bring together the entire IT community to do social good and to provide young adults with brighter futures through training and careers in IT.
- Free for qualified applicants
- Lasts 22-weeks
- Supported by our many corporate partners and nonprofit clients
- Cisco Network Academy Member (IT Essentials)
- Students receive instruction and training in:
- PC configuration
- Customer service
- TSC also supports students through its professional skills mentoring program, internships and job placement services
- Web Development